Tuesday, June 7, 2011

May Reads, Borrows and Bought

This was a month of sampling multiple books at once before knuckling down to finish any.  As a result, 3 of my books completed the first week of June which sorely tested me for my chronological reporting.  However, I will stick to the facts and use this as an excuse to say a little more on my fewer reads than I normally post for a respectible number. 




































Despite the few completions, this was a banner month for picking up books: the library had a sale, an author came for a book reading to Portland, and Borders had too many great coupons!  As a result, my vice is extremely apparent this month but I'm excited about the selections and already anticipate getting through several in the month of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment